I don’t know how many of you read Trey Morgan’s blog, but I stole this from him. With all the talk we’ve had on here about our “odd” characteristics I thought maybe we should just try to STOP IT!!!
Archive for December, 2008
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six “4” items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
4 Things I Did Yesterday: Went to work, went to Sam’s, gave blood, made desserts for treats day
4 Things I Look Forward to: Christmas break, Spring break, Summer break, Ladies Bible Class each week
4 Things On My Wish List: Books, ipod dock, puppy (to borrow not keep), firewood
4 Restaurants I like: Fuddruckers, One Guy from Italy, Dickies, Taco Villa
4 Favorite TV Shows: American Justice, First 48, The Office, Mad about You
4 People I Tag (You’re it): Lisa, Barry, Justin, Theresa
Okay … how many of these can you answer?
1. The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends… (Sarah said Poker which I think fits … I don’t play much poker. But I’m thinking of more of a physical sport. So let’s keep trying.) (Sherry scored a knock out with … boxing, which is the sport we were looking for.)
2. North American landmark constantly moving backward… (Sarah got this with Niagra Falls … The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute. Yahoo … good answer.)
3. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons… (Lisa got these … yucky ol’ asparagus and rhubarb.)
4. The fruit with its seeds on the outside … (Sherry got this one, it’s a STRAWBERRY)
5. Three English words beginning with dw … (Sarah answered dwarf, dwell, and dwindle … which is correct.)
6. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar… (With the efforts of Lisa, Su, and Sarah we have all fourteen punctuation marks: dash, exclamation point, question mark, period, comma, colon, semi-colon, apostrophe, quotation marks, parenthesis, hyphen, ellipses, brackets, and braces.)
7. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh? (Sarah got this one with the wonderful leafy friend of ours … lettuce.)
8. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with “S” … (Theresa got shoes, socks, sandals, stockings, and slippers. We need at least 1 more, but I know at least 5 more so don’t quit yet.) (Okay Lisa completed our list with sneakers, saddle-shoes, snowshoes, skates, skis, and sleepers (pj’s with feet … thanks Lisa.) (Theresa got the last one … STILTS.)
16. Where you grew up? COUNTRY
21. Your computer? OLD
24. Your car? BUG
25. Something you’re not wearing? HAT
26. Favorite store? THRIFT