1. Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
2. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
3. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
4. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
5. It’s easier to get forgiveness than permission.
(This is the wisdom that was passed down from my dad.)
Which one of these do you like the best?
I have to say that #4 baffled me a little. Is it saying that the greatest pleasure is doing what you’re not supposed to do … like breaking the rules, or doing something challenging that someone has said you can’t do?
Which do you get the most pleasure out of … breaking the rules … or overcoming a challenge? 🙂