Thanks for all the encouraging words that everyone has had to share about our hot seaters. Let’s take a break … and ponder some of these lofty thoughts.
1. Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.
2. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, “Where’s the self-help section?” She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
3. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
4. Is there another word for synonym?
5. Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all?”
6. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
7. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
8. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
9. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
10. If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
11. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
12. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to start speaking?
13. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
14. One nice thing about egotists: they don’t talk about other people.
15. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?